Monday 5 December 2011

< I'm SINGLE >

I'm SINGLE not because I don't pray fot LOVE
I'm SINGLE because I don't play around with LOVE


~ I'm single by choice, and i will continue to be till I meet someone that deserves me ~ 

Being single doesn't necessarily mean you're avaiable.
Sometimes you have to put up a sign that says, "Do Not Disturb" on yOur heart


If you aren't happy being single you will never be happy in relationship
Get your own life and love it first, then share it.


Nota Kaki : -
Being single doesn't necessarily mean one is not wanted.
In many cases it means that one knows what they want and if they 
can't find that someone special then they'll remain single forever
because they're OK and happy with who they are and just want that someone
special to complete them and take their happiness a higher level.



No comments:

Post a Comment